Sunday, July 26, 2009

Dads Who Help Dads

One: I know dads don't have as many resources as mom do regarding what to expect with a pregnancy and baby, so I found this in Parents June 2009 for you.

Troy Jones is from Los Angeles and Sam Holt hails from Australia. Together, they created Being Dad for fathers-to-be worldwide to get the lowdown from fellow dudes about pregnancy (so you want to have sex with your 8-month-pregnant wife?) and birth (yeah, he'll come out as clean and cute as in the movies!) and other stuff you might not think to ask.

Two: I have not read the book yet, but Kevin Nealon gave us a short blurb on his labor experience on the Ellen Degerenes show (one of my son's favorite shows by the way) and had my whole family rolling on the floor, laughing. Here is his book, Yes, You're Pregnant, but What About Me? available on Amazon.

No comments: