Thursday, October 3, 2019

How Women Discuss and Pick the Best Bacon on a Girl's Trip


DFT Free Bacon. I used to get it from my friend but she doesn’t work for the same company anymore. I guess I’ll have to figure that out
VC Costco has the best bacon during the holidays
CAT my husband likes Stater Bros Thick Cut
JVZ Costco
OG Costco. Albertsons thick sliced (queue JG)
VC around Christmas time, Costco has extra thick cut premium bacon. Extra thick is always better, right?
DFT All I hear is “thick”
JG Sizzlin’ I like the Stater Bros bacon from the counter. Costco thick bacon is good too. Thickkkkkkk. Why don’t we know anyone who likes to smoke their own bacon? Don’t one of our husbands need a new hobby?

Meet the Southern Calif Gals:

DFT5/6 grade teacher with two boys in high school
VC high school sped teacher with two young kids under 10, one with ADHD
CAT middle school science teacher with 3 boys, 2 with Autism and ADHD
JG scientist and SAHM with 2 kids under 10
JVZ works from home with 2 boys who are growing up too fast and are very involved in sports
OG SAHM with 2 girls under the age of 10, real estate agent, girl scout leader, and anything else to prevent her from getting decent sleep
 


No comments: